Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Home for the weekend

Right now I'm laying / sitting on my couch and I'm totally bored. I had to go and see the doc again yesterday 'cause my back was still hurting like hell. I got some stronger pills and a note for my employer that I have to stay home for at least two days. I will have to go to physical therapy as soon as my back is a little bit better.
However we finally found our weekend home - for the coming up weekend. Since Paychex is moving I will have Friday off and Herbert and I decided to go on a little get away. We are going to spend our weekend with the doggies up in Big Bear. I'm super excited and I'll better be back in shape so I can enjoy hikes with my family!

4 comments:

Heike said...

I hope you will be better by the weekend.
The house reminds me of "good night John-Boy" :)
Too cute!

Offi said...

Ich drück Dir die Daumen, dass es Dir ganz schnell wieder besser geht!
Viele Grüße aus dem (ausnahmsweise mal) sonnigen Schleswig-Holstein
Von Iris

svennika said...

oh my goodness, what a sweet little house!! sending "feel better"-vibes to your back, would be a shame if you couldn't fully enjoy your weekend!

Hedda said...

Hoffe dem Rücken geht es bald besser!!!

Das ist so ein süßes Haus, in genau so einem würde ich gerne wohnen...