Saturday, August 13, 2011

our first american wedding


Isn't this an awesome entry?
Mr. and Mrs. W.
Thanks Jack.....;)
Cocktail hour under palm tre
es!

They even had a photo booth - just loved it!
The food was delicious!
I'm such a lucky girl being married to this handsome guy ;)
The name cards on little bamboos
A couple of month ago we got an invitation to the wedding of our friends Geetu and Ning, on Saturday August 13th. I was so excited and I got a new dress, new shoes etc. On Friday, one day before our first wedding in the US, I just leant forward and all of a sudden there was this terrible pain in my lower back. After a while I was able to move again and I really thought I just need a little rest and then will be back to normal soon. But the night was horrible. I wasn't able to sleep, every movement was so painful. I went to urgent care on Saturday morning, got some spasm medicine and some pain killer as well as a shot. I wasn't back to normal when it was time to leave for the wedding but at least I was able to move, even though it was really slow and I didn't expect myself to hit the dance floor that night.
The heels weren't really helpful, but you know..... a girl has to wear what a girl has to wear!
The ceremony was awesome and yes I lost it and cried a little bit when bride and groom read their vows to each other. They are such an incredible couple and you could see and feel their love for each other. Everything was just perfect!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eine wunderschöne Braut und toll gekleidete Gäste!!!!
Die Speisekarte...wünschte ich wäre dabei gewesen :o)
War bestimmt ein schöner, unvergesslicher Tag für alle.
Liebe Grüße aus RD,
Uschi

Heike said...

Rueckenschmerzen....arghhhh.....ich hoffe, es geht bald wieder besser! Schoene Hochzeitsbilder, schoenes Menue und schoenes Kleid!
LG aus LA
Heike